Download the official registration forms (FORMS 1 &2). No other forms will be recognized by the organizers. However, forms may be photocopied. Please write legibly to accomplish the forms.
- To facilitate the registration process, each delegation has to have a designated Delegation Head and an Assistant Delegation Head. The Delegation Head will be responsible for his delegation’s registration and coordination for its other needs. In the absence of the Delegation Head, the Assistant Delegation Head takes over his responsibilities. Individual delegates can go through the registration process on their own.
- Only the designated Delegation Head, the Assistant Delegation Head or a authorized representative may submit registration forms and remit the corresponding registration fees.
- Registration fee is Php. 800 per head includes food (2 lunches, 1 dinner), an ID and a kit. The registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation. Registration (with accommodations from September 12-14) is Php 1,200.00. For more information on accommodations, please contact Rainier +63947-756-6856. Slots are limited.
- Registration fee is considered official once the registration fee is paid.
4 EASY STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Download a copy of the registration form from www.youthpinoy.com / www.catholicsocialmediasummit.com or email the CSMS v3.0 Secretariat Team at email@example.com for a copy of the registration forms.
2. Print and fill out the registration form. For delegations, use Form 1 and 2. For individuals, use Form 2 only.
3. Pay your registration fees by depositing to:
Bank : Allied bank
Branch : Intramuros, Manila
Account name : Areopagus Social Media for Asia, Inc.
Account number : 1941-01619-5
(Deposits maybe be made to any Allied bank branch.)
4. Send a copy of your registration form/s and your deposit slip through either of the following:
a. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. in person: For those in Metro Manila, Contact Esteve +63916-278-3807 to set an appointment to drop off your original deposit slip at 3/F CBCP Media Office, CBCP Building, 470 General Luna Street, Intramuros, Manila. Please do not come to the office without a confirmation from the Secretariat Team.
For those in Pangasinan, contact Sher +63921-474-6638 for details.
c. You will receive a confirmation email to validate that you are officially registered for the CSMS v3.0. Print this out and keep it.
1. The Delegation Head presents the confirmation email, the bank deposit slip and registration forms to the Secretariat to claim the IDs, kits and meals stubs.
2. Only the Delegation Head is allowed to claim IDs and kits. These will not be released to individual delegates.
2. Lost kits, IDs and meal stubs will not be replaced.
3. No refund in case of cancellation of participants once she/he already paid.
For Walk In registrants:
- Print Registration Forms 1 and 2. Fill up the details required.
- Give a your copy to the Registration Team for verification. Pay the registration fee.
- Once you are registered and verified, proceed to the Secretariat Team to claim your ID, Kit , food stub